Please remember that textiles are woven using traditional methods such as the back-strap loom and are dyed with natural dyes. This limits the designs and colors that we are able to do. The community therefore reserves the right to accept designs that they are able to do. Thank you for understanding.
How it Works:
- Send us a request through the Contact Form or through email at thetextilesco(at)gmail.com
- Allow up to 48 hours for your email to be acknowledged. If you don’t hear from us after then, please resend your inquiry to ensure that we receive it.
- Artisans and Weavers will be consulted on the feasibility of your design. As some producers live in inaccessible areas, consultation may take time. Please allow 7-15 days after acknowledgement of your request for a reply.
- We will send you counter-proposal indicating the feasibility of the design, the limitations of producers and their proposals and a quotation.
- If you approve of the counter-proposal, please sign at the given space and send it back to us together with proof of down-payment. (We ask 50% downpayment for first time orders.) Otherwise, resend us your revised design and see step 3 & 4.
- Down-payment can be done through PayPal or through bank transfer.
- Please note that the lead-time is 3-4 months from confirmation of order and receipt of down-payment.
- We will notify you once the order is ready for shipping. It will be shipped once proof of full payment is received.
Thank you. We look forward to working with you.